Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegitimate successor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 illegitimate successor on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 pm


Arresto Menor

My grandfather and his siblings inherited a portion of land from their parents. But we found out that in the land title one of their sibling (melchora)was replaced by her illegitimate son. My grandfather sister (melchora) has 2 children outside wedlock with different father namely, geradino and pilipa. Sa titulo ng lupa the name appeared there was geradino and not melchora along with my grancfather and other siblings. Geradino was unmarried also and has 1 illegitamte son, but the problem is, how can the said illegitimate children of geradino can prove that their father was really an illegitimate son of geradino? they have no documents to present that their late father was a son of geradino. Can an oral affidavit from the old folks be honored as witness?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum