Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marital Infidelity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marital Infidelity on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:06 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

I would like to seek your legal advice regarding my husband who happens to be a govt employee. He had an affair with a former co-employee and it resulted to a baby boy. I can prove that it's true because my husband already confessed and so are my in-laws. The baby was even named after my husband's surname as he acknowledged it as his. What case can I file for my husband and the girl? Can I also use the case for an annulment?

View user profile

2 Re: Marital Infidelity on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:39 pm


you can file a administrative complaint at the civil service commission for immorality. a criminal complaint for repeated marital infidelity under RA 9262.

this is not, by itself, grounds for annulment.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum