Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHILD CUSTODY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CHILD CUSTODY on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:47 am

librasinglemom

Arresto Menor
hi, just wanna asked i read somewhere that the child who was born out of wedlock the mom should have the sole custody however it also says that the child should not be separated from his/her mom until the child reaches 7yo... does this mean that beyond 7yo the father can borrow the child even without the permission of the mom???

please enlighten thanks

View user profile

2 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:50 pm

attyLLL

from the beginning, the father has visitation rights. how to schedule is based on the agreement of the parties. if none is reached, then the father cannot simply grab the child but has to enforce his rights through the courts.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 am

librasinglemom

Arresto Menor
thanks for the info... atleast we know where we stand

View user profile

4 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:30 pm

mom&childrights

Arresto Menor
hi! in connection with paternal rights on a child, what if the father wished his child dead, prior to the baby giving birth. is this a basis for his rights to be taken away from him, or it can be a ground against him especially that he did not support his child and even instructed the mother of the child to not use his surname because he is not acknowledging the baby so that the mother cannot demand him for financial support...then changes his mind and threatens to get the baby?

View user profile

5 Re: CHILD CUSTODY on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:00 am

attyLLL

mom, are you married to the father? did he sign the birth certificate?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: CHILD CUSTODY Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum