Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

kasal ulit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 kasal ulit on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 am


Arresto Menor
paano po ba ang gagawin para makapagpakasal ulit..?
legal separation then annulment then divorce po ba..? salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: kasal ulit on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:03 am


all the answers are here:

you can explore declaration of presumptive death, or annulment. the important thing is there is a ground to annul which can be proven in court.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum