Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

patulong po resigned employee (HINGI LANG PO AKO NG INPUTS NYO)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
good day atty.

i just want a legal advise, if a certain employee has resigned, doES the employer can still file a any case against him if found out later after his resignation,like theft or falsification of documents and others?

thank you in advance

View user profile


yes, the employer can still claim and file a case against the employee.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum