Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adultery/concubinage by a police officer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 adultery/concubinage by a police officer on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:35 pm


Arresto Menor
I am a wife of a police officer. Gusto ko mag file ng case of adultery/concubinage sa asawa ko. napatunayan ko po n may kabit sya at nagkaron p sila ng anak...

gusto ko po sana malaman kung mapapatanggal ko po ba sya sa kanyang trabaho as a police officer?

at ano pa po ang ipapataw na parusa sa kanya at sa kabit nya?

View user profile

2 Re: adultery/concubinage by a police officer on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:36 am


is the kabit also a police officer. if the complaint that you will file is an administrative one at napolcom, the it is possible that he will be disciplined, but nothing will happen to the kabit if she is not a police officer. you can also consider a criminal complaint of psychological violence due to marital infidelity under ra 9262.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum