Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change of surname

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change of surname on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:38 am


Arresto Menor
i want to change the surname of my SON.the father of my son is already married to someone else before we have our son.but when my son was born i use the surname of his father and he sign in the birth certificate of my son is already 3 years old and for 3 years right after i gave birth I DONT HAVE COMMUNICATION already to the father of my son and he never support us at what i want to do is to change the surname of my son into my surname.what is the best legal matters i should take?is it possible that the surname of my son will be change?how long does it take?is is a long process?PLEASE HELP ME..looking forward to your reply.

View user profile

2 Re: change of surname on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 am



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum