Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is my right?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what is my right? on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:51 am


Arresto Menor

I would like to start with these questions in relative to my circumstance where I would like to ask sincerely for legal advise. Here as follows:

1. If I will not sign the contract, can I be advised to vacate immediately by their judgement at any time?

2. What should I do to make them realized that they are not above me?

I live in my current apartment for 10 years,. after a legal course taken by an old tenant-neighbor against the lessor, I received a dodgy contract - 1 copy - there are parts of the Terms and Conditions of the contract left open for "handwriting" which makes me feel they are trying to take advantage over me. For example:
-(Name of Lesse) (Address)
- TERM: This term of lease is for one year from (__) to (__) inclusive.
- RENTAL RATE: the monthly rental rate for the lease premises shall be in Pesos:_____ (__)Ph Currency ** I am renting 5k/mo for 10 years now.

I am hoping for your considerable legal advise of what course I would take because I fear that if I signed the contract I will be jeopardized.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,


View user profile

2 Re: what is my right? on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 am


tell the other party that you will fill in the blanks. photocopy the contract then fill in the blanks with your terms and sign it.

you should be covered by the rent control act of 2009 so as long as you are paying, you cannot be evicted.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum