Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

for my sister...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 for my sister... on Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 am


Arresto Menor
Greetings of Peace!

I'm seeking legal advise for my beloved sister. She was separated for 10 years, and has been a single mother, the man never take responsibility to my nephew, my dear sister take full support for the poor child as a mother,..
my heart was shattered one day she just opened up to me asking if she die, will his bastard husband gets the SSS benefit and all those sorts,,in fact he has been with a woman and has 2 kids..
What we shall do?
I love my sister, I want whats best for her..

Sincerely yours,


View user profile

2 Re: for my sister... on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:44 am


Prision Correccional
I suggest that your sister seek for a legal separation and demand for support for her son from the father. After they are legally separated, she should also ask the SSS to remove her husband as a beneficiary.

View user profile

3 Re: for my sister... on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:27 am


Arresto Menor
we are from Cebu., please give me information whose lawyer we can go to be able to process legal separation, and i hope that at least even a pro-bono lawyer or somebody you can recommend that is not so expensive as I am doing this for her and I am a breadwinner of the family, then my dad just had his leg amputated from diabetes illness.. God Bless.

View user profile

4 Re: for my sister... on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:11 am


your sister can inquire at the PAO, or legal aid office of the IBP or law school

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum