Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

walang signature sa marriage contract" valid po ba?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
5 years n po kaming hiwalay ng asawa ko, kinasal po kami ng vice mayor at nakalimutan nya po kaming papirmahin sa kontrata, ng kumuha ako s NSO ng authenticate ng merriage contract nmin wala po kaming pirma.. void po ba kasal nmin? salamat po..

View user profile


Prision Correccional
Valid pa din ang marriage kahit walang signature ang marriage contract, hindi naman kasi requirement sa validity nang marriage ang signature sa Marriage Contract o kahit na ang marriage contract mismo, proof lang yan nang existence nang marriage. PERO, maaring maging ground nang declaration nang nullity nang marriage niyo na ang solemnizing officer sa kasal ninyo ay Vice Mayor lang at hindi Mayor, wala naman kasi authority ang Vice Mayor para magkasal sa inyo, Mayor lang ang nagkakasal, unless Acting Mayor siya that time.

View user profile


the argument that the vice mayor is not authorized will work only if both of you believed that he had no authority to conduct the ceremony.

the possible ground for annulment is that no consent was given to the marriage, to which the absence of the signature can serve as evidence. but it is not conclusive if there are other circumstances which are proven that show that failure to sign was just merely through inadvertence and there really was intent to marry.

it may also mean that the other copies were signed, just not the one which was registered.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum