Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

change ng name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 change ng name on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:07 am


Arresto Menor
Hiwalay na kami ng asawa ko for two years, pero hindi legally, may agreement lng kmi done in barangay office. Pwede ko bang hindi na gamitin yung apelyido ng husband ko,napaka akward kasi eh teacher ako at surname basis ang twag ng mga students. Pwede ko nalang bang gamitin ang surname ko nung maiden pa ako?

View user profile

2 Re: change ng name on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:44 pm


yes, you can revert to your maiden name. note though, documents such as passport may not be changed.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum