Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

carrying a child from a married guy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 carrying a child from a married guy on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 am

schizoformeinliebe

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty,

I have a bf who is married. the wife caught us before and she said we are forgiven tho she expected na we will part ways na. i tried to break up with him pero he insisted that he doesnt want to lose me because he loves me much.months past we got caught again thru text, and the wife said that if we really want to be together she will leave her husband.but i myself doesnt want that to happen and i feel guilty.so again i tried to break up with him and he refused.he never gave up on me.however, he cant leave his family kc he will be disowned by his parents and ate who are helping him raise his fam and he doesnt want to lose his child din.now i am pregnant. i told him we should break up and keep my pregnancy from his fam because i dont want to ruin his life (tho mine is ruined). he really insists he doesnt want to lose me and he wants to be there for me since this is his child.i checked the consti and found out that concubinage is not applicable to us since we dont live together and my pregnancy cant be used for that case as well.but i learned that theres a law now that could put the guy and me as well to jail or whatever punishment.what case would that be?is it under RA 9262?what happens to my child, can he be used against us?and does my child have any rights on his father?

View user profile

2 Re: carrying a child from a married guy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:11 am

attyLLL

your son will have rights only if the father signs the birth certificate or executes an affidavit acknowledging that he is the father.

ra 9262 punishes the guy only. the mistress is not included.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: carrying a child from a married guy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:03 pm

schizoformeinliebe

Arresto Menor
how about article 26 civil code? cud that be filed against me incase she knew about this and even if im not disturbing them? things change now also, guy just disappeared, changed his num and he hasnt give back my 10k yet. what do i do? im actually in the hospital now bec im having difficulties with my pregnancy plus im stressed much bec he threatens me that his wife can sue me but not him....

View user profile

4 Re: carrying a child from a married guy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:04 am

attyLLL

art 26 is for monetary damages only but the wife is not precluded from filing a case against you.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: carrying a child from a married guy on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:48 pm

schizoformeinliebe

Arresto Menor
im not initiating any move that would bring us in the situation, ofcors im not in the position to do that. i just want to know things and be ready in case they make some actions. the guy is the one threatening me now that ill be in trouble. when he found out his wife is pregnant also, he started pushing me to do abortion and i refused. then on he started being hard on me. i dont know if he just want to walk away with the money he owes me. and its like i dont have any defense on the situation...

thanks attorney

View user profile

6 Re: carrying a child from a married guy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:14 am

baby girl

Arresto Menor
hi schizoformeinliebe
iam faced with the same scenario as you were into before. I am pregnant now the my bf who is married.His wife knew about our relationship before and someone from her wife's side (i assumed it was a friend)managed to ruin my reputation over fb over a yr ago. I kept my silence and decided to end it with the guy but for reasons, even with this forbidden love, nagkkbalikan pa din kami. What i knew then is hindi sila magkasama sa isabg bubong. But later found out bumalik sya don cause as per him he wants to be there for their daughter pero wala ng nangyyari sa kanila. They only discuss things for their child. I wanted to break away from all the pain but with all the attemtps na iwasan na sya nahhirapan pa din kming dlawang gawin un until i got pregnant. At first he was out of his mind,asking for time to think things thru. When i got pregnant we were being so cautious and decided na hndi na kmi magkkita ng madalas. He said he still loves me pero mahirap na sa knya ang sitwasyon nya.we keep our communication open thru chat.he visis me once a week and he is willing to give support to me and to my child. He wants to use his last name for our child and will spill the beans to his side about my pregnancy once nailabas ko na un baby ko and as per him hndi sya ppyag na guluhin kami. i just wish maging tahimik sa amin magina magging buhay namin pag malaman na ng family/relatives nya lalo ng asawa nya. he said he wants to be there paminsan minsan to help me take care of our child.
i guess i just would like to hear more about your situation now. And if you can give me more advise kng pano ko ddalhin to.

Thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum