Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of absolute sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of absolute sale on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:14 pm

leavcatalan

Arresto Menor
Hi! i just want to ask...What is a deed of Absolute Sale? What specific law in the Philippines? What is also the difference between deed of Sale and Deed of Absolute Sale? Im not a Political Science student...and i only have little knowledge about laws...Could you help me please...thanks!! Smile

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of absolute sale on Wed May 04, 2011 11:29 am

Sale of a property (whether movable or immovable) can either be under preparatory stage or final sale.

In preparatory stage, a Contract to Sell is executed between the parties where ownership has not yet been transferred to the buyer since the condition has not yet been fulfilled e.g. payment of full price.

Once the price is fully paid, a Deed of Absolute Sale is made whereby the seller relinquishes or transfers ownership of the property to the buyer. In this stage, the buyer becomes the absolute owner of the property.

Atty. Lawddesign

View user profile

3 Re: Deed of absolute sale on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 pm

arrin

Arresto Menor
is there a law about expiration of deed of sale? your immediate reply is very much appreciated

View user profile

4 Re: Deed of absolute sale on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:38 am

greenlife

Arresto Menor
in the absence of any agreement, who should shoulder the cost of the notarization of the deed of absolute sale for the sale of a house and lot?  the seller or the buyer?

View user profile

5 Re: Deed of absolute sale on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:22 pm

rvaguilon

Arresto Menor
It the seller will pay for notarization to the lawyer who will make the deed of absolute sale.It cost 1000pesos..

View user profile

6 Re: Deed of absolute sale Today at 12:07 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum