Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

children's custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 children's custody on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 pm

p1956ls@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor
this i wanted to ask advice in behalf of my son's present situation with regards to his children's custody and the extent of his support to his children..
His marriage to his wife is still intact but their situation now is that they are presently separated emotionally and physically.Decided to partways due to indifference.Now their children suffers and is now living in my daughter in law's parents and in their custody. My son works as OFW in singapore ang his wife is now presently working as Dometic helper in Abu Dhabi as part of her revenge to my son.
My son is in full support of his childrens education and other needs.
Could we know the extent of my son's right to get his children into his custody since the wife left her children for a job outside the country? Thanks..

View user profile

2 Re: children's custody on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:32 am

attyLLL

the grandparents are now exercising substitute parental authority in the absence of both parents. if your son decides to return here and stay with the children he can ask for the children to be given to him or take legal action to gain custody.

note though that custody is not permanent. the wife can also return and contest his request for custody. but custody is a personal right which cannot be exercised through others.

how old are the children?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: children's custody on Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 am

p1956ls@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor
ang mga bata po ay nasa edad seven years old ang panganay this coming july 2011 at ang pangalawa po ay nasa edad na 5 yrs, old po. My knowledge naman po kami na not until the children reaches tha age of seven ay dapat nasa custody ng mother kaya lang since umalis din po ang mother at nag abroad din..yan po ang aming gusto sanang mangyari na sa aming side mapunta ang custody ng mga bata sa dahilang ang anak ko po naman ang siya ding nag sustento sa mga bata sa lahat ng kanilang pangangailangan...
Naawa po ako sa aking mga apo at physically mga payat sila ngaun..at emotionally depressed po ang pakiramdam ko sa kanila kasi po nag threatened daw ang aking manugang sa mga bata na kapag pumunta or magbakasyon man lang sila sa aming side ngaung summertime ay magpapakamatay daw siya..Tama po ba iyan na bigyan ng ganyang thinking ang mga bata at their age po.kaya gusto naming makuha ng anak ko ang custody ng mga bata.
Balak pong umuwi ng aking anak this summertime pero nag alala po naman kami na magkaron ng hindi magandang reaction ang side ng aking manugang.Kaya legally po sana gusto ng anak ko na makuha ang custody ng mga bata Pls. help us advice po ng aming dapat na gawin para naman maging maayos ang kalagayan ng aking mga apo..salamat po ng madami.

View user profile

4 Re: children's custody on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:56 am

attyLLL

if they refuse to give custody or visitation rights to your son, he can file a complaint in the bgy and later in court to enforce his rights.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: children's custody Today at 11:00 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum