Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lending Business - Please help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lending Business - Please help on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi I need help

Me and my wife have a Lending Business and our customers our all callcenter agents. A close family friend works on this call center and we decided to have her manage all loan applications/payments (we finance her) and directly deposit the money on our bank. (She gets a percentage ofcourse)

1st week of March she was able to collect about 56k from the borrowers. We are always reminding her not to carry big amounts on her bag and going out alone to avoid being victimized by robbers.

We were expecting the money that same week but she never contacted us. To make the story short, she came to our house 3 weeks after and told us that she was robbed on 1st week of March and she didn't informed us because she was so afraid that we might scold her much.

She cant show any Police blotter and we doubt that her story is true or not.

We decided to make an agreement signed by me, my wife and her that she will pay the amount and surrender all remaining payments of the borrowers by next week. We agreed that she will give us an update about the payments from the borrower and when it will be deposited on our bank.

Payday came and she is not contacting us anymore. Total amount that she have is about 100k together with the money robbed and remaining payments from borrowers.

We are not sure what would be the best step to get our money back.


View user profile

2 Re: Lending Business - Please help on Sun May 08, 2011 5:02 pm

if your business is duly registered and have a license to operate you can assert your legal right. COnsidering that she (family friend) is working for your business (hoping its documented) you can file a qualified theft case or estafa against her. Civil aspect of this criminal action you will institute against her is considered part of your suit and the payment of the amount involved is deemed instituted.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum