Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

pekeng name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 pekeng name on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:56 am


Arresto Menor

i need some advise from...

this is the story..

We got married January 2007 at the age of 21 without any consent from our parents. The guy I married uses his fake name (galing recto) as he also declared on his passport as well. GInamit na un sa kasal kasi in case na maging citizen sya eh makukuha nya ako. We don’t have any child and property. Then after a year, we end up our relationship. With this, we don’t have any more communication until now. But a letter a came in suddenly, informing me that i have to go in a personal interview with this psychologist about the procedure of psychologically incapacitated annulment.

Having a fake name declared in marriage, is it automatically null and void? What should I do to make this marriage nulled and void?

kelangan ko ba pumunta sa sinsabing psychologist?

pag sinabi bang psychologically incapacitated, ibig sabihn di na ako pwedeng magpakasal ulit?

hoping for your reply..

thank you

View user profile

2 Re: pekeng name on Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 am


you have until the age of 26 to file annulment based on no parental advice.

IMO, the marriage is not automatically void if he uses a fake name because it can be corrected to his right name.

it seems he is trying to annul your marriage.

it depends whether you want your marriage annulled. if not, you are not required to go to the psychologist.

even if you are adjudged as psycho incapacitated, you can still remarry

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum