Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CONTRACT TO SELL- still not given

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CONTRACT TO SELL- still not given on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:22 am

frappo

Arresto Menor
Hello pinoy atty's,
What will be the next course of action if until now the developer still didnt furnish us the copy of our signed contract to sell despite of repeated requests from us. Its been 8mos already since we signed those papers and until now they did not give us any copy of contract to sell.

questions:
1) what will we do next?
2) what LAW did they violate?

thanks in advance for the response anyone. Surprised

View user profile

2 Re: CONTRACT TO SELL- still not given on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:21 am

frappo

Arresto Menor
up ko lang 'to mods, hoping somebody would notice.. Smile

TIA

View user profile

3 Re: CONTRACT TO SELL- still not given on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:09 am

attyLLL

first step is to write a written demand letter and have it received by the developer. didn't you retain a copy?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: CONTRACT TO SELL- still not given on Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 pm

frappo

Arresto Menor
They did not furnish us a copy saying nagmamadali daw sila ipa-notaryo at papipirmahan pa daw para matapos kaagad. But after 8mos wala pa rin yung copy hanggang makaalis na ako abroad tiwala naman ako kasi kilala silang developer.

BTW attyLLL, Ano ba implications kung wala akong copy ng CTS?

View user profile

5 Re: CONTRACT TO SELL- still not given on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:13 pm

attyLLL

you have no idea what is stated in it. you have no proof of your agreement aside from your payments. you do not know what are the respective rights and obligations of the parties such as what is written when turn over is supposed to happen

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: CONTRACT TO SELL- still not given on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:10 pm

frappo

Arresto Menor
i have scanned and read it, and it said there 2mos after full payment of DP start of construction na, 4mos after paying amortization move in na. My only mistake is that i have not demanded for a copy of CTS since ive trusted them to be a reputable developer and my real estate agent told me that she will take care of the copy and in fact asked for a SPA for her to get it.

Anyways thanks attyLLL, for your inputs. Ill try to make a demand letter na lng i think that would be the most prudent thing to do.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum