Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIFFERENT BIRTHDATES IN NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND MUNICIPAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

litonaguit

Arresto Menor
Pano po kaya ako makakakuha ng PASSPORT nito. Magkaiba ang birthday ko sa Municipal Birth Certificate at NSO Birth Certificate ko. August 16, 1988 sa Municipal Birthdate ko at August 18, 1988 naman po sa NSO Birth Certificate ko. Magkakaiba din po ginamit kong birthday sa Postal I.D., NBI, SSS at Police Clearance, Bank Passbook, school records at company info ko. It's either August 16 or August 18 nilagay. Pano ko kaya gagawing isang birthday lang ang lahat ng public records ko?
Question Question Question

View user profile

attyLLL

the NSO certificate is the one which will be recognized. go to the institutions which issued your documents and explain the situation.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

litonaguit

Arresto Menor
Ok.. thanks Attorney..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum