Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The father of my friend died, leaving them a stock certificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi Atty.,

Hope you are doing well.. We need your valuable advice please..... The father of my friend recently died and left them with a stock certificate of a listed company... they would like to know how can they dispose of this? Would it first go to the estate .. pay tax? then transfer to the heir's name?

Thanks again...


View user profile


they have to settle the estate of his father. the stock certificate is included. they have to pay estate taxes and only after Certificate Authorizing Registration is issued by the BIR can the corporate secretary register the certificate under name of heirs, then they can sell it.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum