Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 --CLOSED TOPIC--- on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm


Arresto Menor

Last edited by 626 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: --CLOSED TOPIC--- on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:55 pm


write a joint letter and send it to his immediate superior, but provide proof of your allegations.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: --CLOSED TOPIC--- on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:48 pm


Arresto Menor
thank you so much for the reply. but if a proof is present, would any legal action be applicable via nlrc.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum