Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petition to declare a marriage void

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Petition to declare a marriage void on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 am


Arresto Menor
please help po..

i was married at the age of 17. i tampered yung birth certificate to 21yo pra makasal at nang maibigay ang apelyido ko sa magiging anak namin.

pero hindi naging maganda ang pagsasama namin ng aking asawa, hindi magkasundo. gusto ko na pong makipaghiwalay sa kanya ngunit di ko po alam kung paano.

kung magfifile ako ng petition to declare a marriage void, ano po ang mga steps pra d2? at kung magkano po ang gagastusin hanggang sa matapos.

paano po ang mga bata na nakapangalan sa akin? makukuha pa rin ba nila ang apelyido ko? wla po ako concern sa asawa ko, tanging ang mga bata lang ang nais ko.

sana po ay matulungan nyo po ako, maraming salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: Petition to declare a marriage void on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:13 am


you will have to file a a petition to declare your marriage void. your children will become illegitimate and the court will order their birth certificates modified so that their last names be changed.

but you can still file an authority to use surname of the father so they can use your last name.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum