Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:57 am


Arresto Menor
Atty. I'm edwin from qc. married since 2007, my wife is working abroad. when she went home last year things started to change, her lesbian friend from highschool had her way to communicate with my wife. When my wife went home she she asked me if it is ok to communicate with the lesbian. I said it's fine as long as she will be transparent and no monkey business coming from the les. my wife lied to me a couple of times regarding sweet text messages and worst she let the lesbian visit her alone in the condo unit we rented while i was at work. i just knew the fact when i saw their text msgs on her celfon confirming that the lesbian is downstairs. she admitted the lesbian went to see her. i got jealous, i shouted, said things that hurted her but i did not hit her not once.
i talked to the lesbian and she told me that she would not get in bet me and my wife that she respects me. however she did not stop from texting my wife, chatting with my wife which i had known. i told my wife im jealous and that will start fights, last week my wife told me that shes ready to give me up... let me go and shes at the point where in she is ready to declare her love for that lesbian... is there anything i can do regarding this? im planning to get even with my wife, if she is giving me up then might as well give her up also. by the way we are already married when she applied for work in jeddah, saudi arabia. she renewed her contract again not changing her status. she also renewed her prc license not declaring or changing marital status... 1st thing i want to ask, is there any legal action i can take against the lesbian to prevent her in communicating with my wife?the reason why i am asking is the lesbian acts as if she is the husband, sya pa ang matapang. 2nd i want to file a case against my wife who intentionally did not declare that she was married. can i ask for damages on my end, my wife said she doesn't want us back together and stated she wants to be with the lesbian. as i understand there is no case against this kind of act if im not mistaken...i badly need advice, i dont want to get blood into my hands....

View user profile

2 Re: need advice on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:30 am


as i understand there is no case against this kind of act if im not mistaken

unfortunately you are right as far as a criminal action goes.

gather your evidence and file a civil case for damages against the lesbian under art. 26 of the civil code. you can even ask the court to stop her from communicating with your wife (though hard to enforce).

Art. 26. Every person shall respect the dignity, personality, privacy and peace of mind of his neighbors and other persons. The following and similar acts, though they may not constitute a criminal offense, shall produce a cause of action for damages, prevention and other relief:

(1) Prying into the privacy of another's residence:

(2) Meddling with or disturbing the private life or family relations of another;

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: need advice on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:06 pm


Prision Correccional
If I were you, I will file a civil case for damages as advised by atty to teach that lesbian a lesson. Kailangan lang na may sapat ka na evidence.

Also, please take note na may ground ka to annul your marriage for the reason of concealment of lesbianism. This ground will prescribed in five years from time of the discovery of fraud. Just be conscious of this period para naman di mabarred ito sakaling things will get worser at ayaw nyo ng magbalikan.

nakakalalaki na rin yang tibo na yan...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum