Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i will be sued for bp 22... how can i sue for bp 22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
i have a supplier to whom i issued checks for almost a year now.
since there was a new policy in the bank of 1day returned checks which started last january 24 i asked a favor not to deposit my checks instead i will just deposit directly to his account.
i started having problems depositing to his account when my customer is not remitting full amount of what he owes me.
now my supplier wanted to sue me for bp 22 with an amount of roughly 1.6M
while my customer owes me 2.24M
what should i do?
please help

View user profile


your supplier has the right to sue you, and your remedy is to keep on talking to them to work something out.

a bp 22 case is not the end of the world. try to avoid personally receiving a written demand letter with a notice of dishonor if possible.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum