Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marrriage Certificate From Recto, Now in NSO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Marrriage Certificate From Recto, Now in NSO on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:50 pm


Arresto Menor
I got married with Ms.A, year 2002 with proper requirements as per Philippine law required by Embassy abroad, on the other side , bumili din ako ng marriage certificate with other girls name Ms.B, na katrabaho ko year 2003 pero I request to back dated ang galing sa RECTO year 2001, .. After all those years nagkakahiwalay din kami ng landas . Ms.B got married year 2005 Jan in her province with proper requirements and year ago with kids and happy family and remain in her place, as I go with my marriage to Ms.A,
Last month my Wife Ms A, petition me to join her abroad, the consular office request for advisory of marriage and to my surprised ,Ms. A, and Ms B name appears on the records from NSO .The marriage certificate from RECTO with named Ms. B was registered in NSO dated Feb. . 2005 and it seems invalidating our both previous marriages.
It was registered as late registration and reason we got marriage was live in partner under a certain family code
How you can help me and how long it takes to process if it is to be contest in court? Can you recommend one to help me fix this matter?

View user profile


obviously, this was not simply a fake certificate, but a real one which was invalidly filed. a petition for declaration of annulment can take about a year.

you can contact me at

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum