Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale with Assumption of mortagage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Sale with Assumption of mortagage on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 pm

supermom

Arresto Menor
Good day po,

I signed a deed of sale with assumption of mortgage last year. The owner sold his real property to me amounting to 125,000. He let us move in the house even without any payments yet. I applied in HDMF for the assumption and unlucky it was approved. However, the monthly amortization was too high and business became shaky last year so it was too difficult for me to pay the amortization in pagibig. Question sir, will be possible that we just return the property to the original owner? The amount of the house became 300% bigger due to original owner's interest. He was a delinquent payer. Now, that he is demanding for the 125,000 and me struggling to pay the monthly amortization. I dont know what to do anymore.

Your legal advice is needed badly. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Sale with Assumption of mortagage on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:47 pm

attyLLL

you signed a deed of sale, but did not transfer the property? the title and still in the name of the previous owner?

there is no problem to return the property, but it is up to your agreement whether there will be any payments between you.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Deed of Sale with Assumption of mortagage on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:18 am

supermom

Arresto Menor
Yes, I signed a deed of sale with assumption of mortgage. The property was loaned thru pagibig funds. The property is still under the original owner. But the contract was given to pagibig as part of the requirements of the loan restructuring.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum