Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical abuses

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Physical abuses on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:20 pm

annestrada

Arresto Menor
Good day! I have an irresponsible husband before who does not fulfill his responsibilities to me and to my daughter. He does not have a decent and stable job except for watching out their computer shop. He always gives money to her mother, but never to his own family. Moreover, he always inflicts physical abuses to me. He punches and kicks me. One time, he hurt himself and told everybody that i was the one who did it to him. He always do that so that I will be the one to be blamed by my family and his. Is this a ground for annulment? is he psychologically-incapacitated? thank you. i hope you could answer my concern as soon as possible. god bless.

View user profile

2 Re: Physical abuses on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:08 pm

lOst_StuDent

Prision Correccional
Psychological incapacity is a ground for declaration of nullity. How to determine psychological incapacity is best left to the expertise of psychiatrists and psychologists. Just remember that for psychological incapacity to be sustained, three factors must be present: incurability, gravity, juridical antecedent (meaning the illness must be present before or during the celebration of marriage although signs might manifest after the celebration of marriage.

I advise that you seek the assistance of a lawyer, as well as, consult your case with a psychologist or psychiatrist.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum