Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Guardianship/Conservatorship on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Tata Ba

Arresto Menor
Hi, I'd like to know where and how I can file for legal guardianship due to mental incapacitation. What is the first step I need to do, where should I file this petition? Thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: Guardianship/Conservatorship on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm


petition is filed in court where the mentally incapacitated person lives. best to get a lawyer to help you prepare the petition.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum