Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mistress in the house

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 mistress in the house on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:22 am


Arresto Menor
Foremost, my parents are separated but not legally. My sisters are staying with my mother and I with my father. My father brought his paramour in our very own house. I did not mind it in the beginning because I do not care and I have my own serious problems. However, they started having sex in our house, I can hear it clearly as if they are husband and wife. It irritates me because I cannot focus when I'm studying. I will ask the mistress to leave the house directly and tell my father I want the mistress out of the house. As a legal heir and son of my father, do I have the right to do so? what if the mistress ignores my request? can I drag her forecibly from the house? what if my father will say "I am the owner of the house, the mistress will not leave". what should I do?

View user profile

2 Re: mistress in the house on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 pm


tough situation. unfortunately, as an heir, you do not exercise any property rights in the house.

you can explore filing a civil case for monetary damages against the mistress based on art. 26 of the civil code.

where's your mom? only she can file a concubinage charge. get her to threaten your dad.

so you don't mind the mistress staying there; it's just the noise? ear plugs used to be standard for law school students.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum