Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supreme court

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Supreme court on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:10 am


Arresto Menor
Good day. A friend of mine has estafa case and has already reached supreme court. they are just waiting for the decision. Now the one who filed the case went to the house of my friend and said they want to settle it and they will cancel the case. Is this possible? Are we right in thinking that if a case reqched the supreme curt thenthere's no way the case can be cancelled? Thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Supreme court on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm


I would think the parties have their respective lawyers. you should direct this to them.

it is not too late. what they need to do is make a written agreement then file a manifestation and a motion for approval of the agreement.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Supreme court on Tue May 03, 2011 2:39 pm


Arresto Menor
Thank you so much for your reply.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum