Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossing our land without any right of way or donations letter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
dear atty.
mayroon kami inheritance na lupa may potable water pipes ng barangay crossing our land.Dati kasi ang mother ko barangay chairwoman kaya she agreed dumaan ang nasabi tubo.Ngayon matagal ng namatay ang mother ko gusto namin ngayon na ipalipat or alisin na sinabi tubo.
i need your advice may karapatan ba kami magsabi na ilipat ang nasabi our knowledge wla ito papel,means verbal sa ina kung matagal ng namatay.

maraming salamat po

View user profile


is there another way to handle this? such as covering the pipes?

if not, you can still require them to move the pipes, but I would not advise doing any drastic action without a court order.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor

dear sir
thank you very much for your advice at least i come to know what i have to do in my next move actually i have given notice for 3months to take action as of now we are waiting to there response
i appreciate your legal advice

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum