Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

can a drug user be qualified for probation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 can a drug user be qualified for probation on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:42 pm

hazelriam

Arresto Menor
pwede po ba maqualified for probation kung naging drug user at narehab ng 2 times?pero as of now tapos na yung rehabilitation program nya at ok na cia.d na cia drug user ulit.

View user profile

attyLLL

what is the crime he is charged or convicted of?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

hazelriam

Arresto Menor
qualified theft po,Php3400.00 po yung amount na involved.as of now on going pa rin po yung case.thanks..

View user profile

attyLLL

yes that is still possible if he will plead guilty or plea bargain.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

hazelriam

Arresto Menor
kahet po naging drug user cia before pwede pa rin cia maqualified for probation?and ano po ba yung plea bargain?

View user profile

6 Re: can a drug user be qualified for probation on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm

attyLLL

i would argue that he can. these are the listed restrictions:

Sec. 9. Disqualified Offenders. — The benefits of this Decree shall not be extended to those:

(a) sentenced to serve a maximum term of imprisonment of more than six years;

(b) convicted of any offense against the security of the State;

(c) who have previously been convicted by final judgment of an offense punished by imprisonment of not less than one month and one day and/or a fine of not less than Two Hundred Pesos;

(d) who have been once on probation under the provisions of this Decree;

View user profile

hazelriam

Arresto Menor
thanks po..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum