Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child custody on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:11 am


Arresto Menor
I have had de facto child custody of my 10-year old daughter who has been living with me in the US since 2002. How do I formalize the custody status of my child? Her mother has been in and out of rehab and am not even sure how to find her in Manila.

What steps do I need to take to make this legal. Is it as simple as filing an affidavit or do I have to go to some kind of trial in the Philippines?

View user profile

2 Re: Child custody on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:41 pm


i believe the issue of custody can be decided in the divorce case you will file in the USA

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum