Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 birthcertificate on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:39 am


Arresto Menor
im a single mom!!! sa birth certificate ng anak ko.. "unknown" ang information about his father..
anu po ba dapat kong gawin para mailagay ang data ng father nya?
isa pa pong tanong ko!!
gusto ko din isunod ang family name nya sa apilyedo ng dad nya..
anu po ba ang dapat kong gawin?
matagal po bang proseso ito?
mahal po ba ang babayaran?
thanks po!!

View user profile

2 Re: birthcertificate on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:42 pm


is the father willing to acknowledge the child? if so, have him fill an affidavit of acknowledgment and authority to use surname of father. you can get forms at the local civil registrar where your child was declared.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum