Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my wife committed adultery. how do i get my son?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
we had civil marriage and after 3 years she left me for some other guy. my son was taken from me and now he is in US. how do i get him back? i dont have the courage because they are more well off than my family and i am afraid that I might just lose my son because of that. please let me know my rights. what can i do?

and since my ex wife had another, after two years of our separation, i am now in a relationship. i dont think its a violation since SHE started first and its been two years.. would appreciate if i get useful legal advices.

thank u so much

View user profile


you mean your child is now in the United States? no clear remedy aside from initiating a case in the US.

you are still married. if you are living in with someone, that is still concubinage. doesn't matter who did what first.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum