Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please reply!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Please reply! on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:06 pm


Arresto Menor
I have decided to resign from my work to attend to very important family matters. My employer wants me to pay her 40000 as damages in the pay back contract I signed on my first day of work. She wants to take my salary from April 6 to Aril 26 amounting to 7000. She also wants to take my fidelity bond of more or less 10000. Is it just???

View user profile

2 Re: Please reply! on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:22 pm


whether it is just depends on the nature of these important family matters. the law requires you to give 30 days notice before resigning; failure to do so makes you liable for damages.

you can file a complaint for a money claim at nlrc to contest the deduction.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum