Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MIDDLE NAME on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:25 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi Sir,
When I graduated college, they required me to submit my NSO BC. And I found out that what I have there is V instead of VILLAFLOR as middle name. Now, I'm having problems getting my Transcript of Record & my diploma. What do you think the best way that i can fix it? Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: MIDDLE NAME on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:28 pm


you can try adopting the V as your middle name and request the college to change your name, but the better solution will be to file a petition to correct the birth certificate.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum