Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help me..gustong bulukin ng in laws ko sa rehab ang asawa ko

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
yung husband ko po is nakarehab ngayon..ang nagpasok sa kanya don or yung naging petitioner nya ay yung brother nya.pero sapilitan cia dinala sa rehab.nung nagdrug test cia sa rehab ngpositive cia.wala cia pinirmahan na kahet ano don sa rehab na nagsasabi na gusto nya or payag cia marehab.wala din cia pinirmahan na kasulatan na payag cia idrug test.kasal kame nung asawa ko.pero wala ako pinirmahan na kahet anong consent na nagsasabi na payag ako na irehab wala din ako kaalam alam na dinala pala cia QUESTION is may magagawa po ba ako para ipull out o ILABAS ang husband ko sa rehab?
please help me po..matino pa naman po ang asawa ko.pinagtutulungan po kase cia ng mga kapatid nya kaya cia dinala don.may alitan po kase sila magkakapatid kaya ginawa nila sa asawa ko yun.2 months na po ang asawa ko sa rehab far maganda ang record nya.kaya gusto ko cia ilabas na kase balak ata ng mga kapatid nya na di na cia palabasin don kase galit sila.

View user profile
Being the legal spouse of the rehab patient, you have all the legal right to question the legality of his being admitted to the rehab facility with out your concurrence. You can write a letter to the rehab facility and air your complaint about the manner your hubby was endorsed if it is a private rehab center. If its a government institution you can seek assistance and file a complaint before your barangay so that they can summon your brother in law and let him explain his side and present his argument. Should your in law ignore the summons of the barangay twice, you can ask for a certificate to file action against your in law to your barangay hearing the case and those involved in the endorsement of you hubby to the rehab facility. If it is a private facility you can sue the said facility and charged them with illegal detention or worst kidnapping if the elements for it are evident and ask for damages on the civil aspect.

View user profile


Arresto Menor
thanks private rehab po dinala ang asawa ko.nagtry na po ako magtanong at makipag-argue sa rehab pero d nila ko pinakinggan.para kaseng they are after the money na ibabayad sa kanila kaya pabor sila sa brother in law ko na nagpasok sa asawa ko..ano po ba pwede ko pa gawin?

View user profile



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum