Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property inheritance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property inheritance on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:59 pm

lybrain

Arresto Menor
Hello attylll

How long does it take to process the inheritance. Will one have to apply for it?

Thank you so much and hope to hear from you .

Last edited by lybrain on Sun May 01, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't want to show relatives.)

View user profile

2 Re: Property inheritance on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:56 pm

attyLLL

those who contributed to the property for improvements can claim what they gave. you can also agree to give something to the the one who took care of the mom. what is left is divided equally among the siblings.

what is this house which is not on the mom's property? who's land is it?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Property inheritance on Sun May 01, 2011 5:46 pm

lybrain

Arresto Menor
Thank you attylll. Smile

Our house is in the city of Baguio and the land is in the province of Pangasinan which is therefore is a different property from the house.
The small piece land where the house is built is also in the name of my mom.

Last edited by lybrain on Sun May 01, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I haven't answered attylll completely. Just to add more to it.)

View user profile

4 Re: Property inheritance on Sun May 01, 2011 8:56 pm

attyLLL

if you can all agree who gets what and how much, then you can execute an extra-judicial settlement. if there is dispute, you will have to file the settlement in court.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Property inheritance Today at 1:04 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum