Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land title transfer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 land title transfer on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:53 pm

heir's wife

Arresto Menor
ano po bang dapat gawin kung ang land title owner ay matagal ng patay at pinaghatihatian na ito ng mga anak nya..
my father in law is the eldest son of the deceased land owner..and sya din po ang may hawak ng mother title..on the other hand pinaghatian na nila itong magkakapatid at tinirikan ng bahay..and ung father in law ko po hinati na dn nya ung share nya sa mga anak nya at isa na po dun ang aking asawa..paano po ba maisasalin sa pangalan ng asawa ko ang kapirasong lupa na ibinigay ng byenan ko po para legal at pwede na namin tayuan ng bahay na masasabing pag aari na namin..??

View user profile

2 Re: land title transfer on Sun May 08, 2011 4:07 pm

if no opposition from the other siblings of your hubby, you may ask your father in law to execute a deed of donation (Donation Mortis Causa) so you can avoid too much expenses. Though this deed would render it effectual upon the death of the donor. Also, this will protect the rights of your hubby when ever a sibling would want the portion of your hubby in the property

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum