Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

family and marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 family and marriage on Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:12 am


Arresto Menor
need advice, 10yrs na po akong hiwalay, may pamilya na dati ko asawa, kailangan ko pa ba ng annulment para mapawalang bisa kasal namin o may iba po bang paraan,, tnx

View user profile

2 Re: family and marriage on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 am

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
my husband has affair with other girl and they had 1 baby,, when i found out about their affair when the paramour told me about that, i want to sue the girl but i dont want to file a case against my husband. is the law allow to file a case against the paramour and not to my husband? and what case i file for her and what evidence i can use to prove her concubine to my husband? thank you

View user profile

3 Re: family and marriage on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:42 pm


bong08- mere separation is not basis for annulment. see if there is a ground:

sweet, you can file a case for monetary damages against the paramour under art. 26 of the civil code.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum