Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problem with LET application because of middle name

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day,

Meron po akong discrepancy sa middle name at na-inform lang po ako nung tina-try ko nang mag-apply for teacher's board exam. Since elem and high school, ang middle name na ginagamit ko eh Catinggan, dahil yun daw ang tama. Ang nasa birth cert ko eh Catingan, single G lang. And since na wala namang dispute since elementary, nadala ko hanggang high school. Pero before ako mag-college, sinabi ng Mama ko na dapat daw eh Catingan na enye yung gitna (ayaw kasi ng pc ko ng enye).Dahil all caps yung name ko sa birth cert, baka daw di nagawan ng paraan ang enye. So yun ang ginagamit ko nung college. Pero nung graduation na, ayaw i-release ang TOR ko dahil nga sa mga discrepancy na yun. Noon ko lang din nalaman na big deal pala yung ilang letra lang. Ano pong dapat kong gawin?

Birth cert: Catingan
Elem and HS: Catinggan
College: Catingan ( na enye ang gitnang N)

Please help dahil gusto ko na pong mag-board exam.

View user profile


ask your school what they will require so they can allow you to get your TOR. do they care regarding the spelling in your elementary and HS?

if not, you can ask them if it is possible to correct your school records to conform to your birth certificate (which is done in some schools) or apply for correction of your birth certificate based on typo error.

you can also inquire with ched regarding this matter.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum