Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enlighten me with this. thanks.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Enlighten me with this. thanks. on Mon May 02, 2011 1:45 pm


Arresto Menor
I recently acquired agricultural land in my wife's hometown in Samar for our one-year old son. My wife and I wish to have the property in our son's name at this time although he is not yet of age. Is this possible? If so, what are the requirements and how much do i have to pay?


View user profile

2 Re: Enlighten me with this. thanks. on Fri May 06, 2011 7:28 pm


yes, it is possible. you will have the property named "SPS. mom and dad in trust for son, minor". the property can be transferred to him when he becomes 18, tax free. but now, you may be asked to pay donor's tax.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum