Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child custody

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child custody on Tue May 03, 2011 6:44 am


Arresto Menor
atty.nakipaghiwalay po sa akin ang asawa ko pero informal lang po,sinabi nya lang na hahanapin na nya buhay sa uk.nasa uk na kasi sya as a caregiver.2 po ang anak namin,2 lalaki at 1 babae.nasa akin po ang babae na 19 yrs. old nasa bienan ko po yung 2 lalaki ages 14 at 21.nakuha po sa akin yung 14yrs old kong anak nung nakaraang taon.inuwi po sya sa bicol at ang nagaalaga po sa kanya ay ang mga bienan ko.gusto ko po sana syang mabawi sa mga bienan ko dahil nasa uk po ang kaniyang nanay na isang british citizen na.puede po ba ito?

View user profile

2 Re: child custody on Tue May 03, 2011 10:29 am


yes. you can first visit your child and your inlaws to convince them to turn over the child. threaten them that you are the co-owner of the salaries of your wife.

if they don't agree, you can go to the DSWD or the bgy and ask for help. between you and wife, you have better right because you are present. legally between you and in laws, it should be no contest. right to custody cannot be exercised through proxy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum