Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS inquiry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SSS inquiry on Tue May 03, 2011 8:24 am


Arresto Menor
Help po.. i found out recently that my employer is not paying my SSS contributions. 2 years na ko with the company and ni isang hulog wala silang naihulog... ano ba pwde kong gawin?

View user profile

2 Re: SSS inquiry on Thu May 05, 2011 3:31 pm


you can send a written letter to your employer requesting for an accounting and copies of the remittances.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum