Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my name is wrong

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my name is wrong on Tue May 03, 2011 12:28 pm


Arresto Menor
please help me ...kumuha ako g id at ang ginamit kung name ay emmalou one word pero yung nakalagay sa birthcertificate ko ay 2 word emma lou ang name ko anu gagawin ko ilang beses na ako nakakuha ng id at nbi laging emmalou one word lagi kung gamit anu gagawin ko ....pede pa kaya ito baguhin ...

View user profile

2 Re: my name is wrong on Wed May 04, 2011 12:22 pm

the name that you should be using is the one appearing in your birth certificate.

View user profile

3 Re: my name is wrong on Wed May 04, 2011 3:17 pm


Arresto Menor
I would like to ask what should i do if my name in my n.s.o birth certificate has a problem like this ...
my first name is birth certificate ko po ay AILEEN ang spelling..pero po sa n.s.o. AILLEN po ang nakalagay...then sa birth certificate ko po nakalagay sa gender ko male pero po sa n.s.o. ko female naman po ako which is correct dahil female po talaga ako.
mas reliable po ba ang n.s.o. kaysa sa birth certificate galing munisipyo?
kung n.s.o. po un name ko lang po ang magiging problema ko?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum