Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

nakalilitong error sa birth certificate galing munisipyo at sa N.S.O.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
I would like to ask what should i do if my name in my n.s.o birth certificate has a problem like this ...
my first name is AILEEN I used it since birth birth certificate ko po galing munisipyo ay AILEEN ang spelling ..pero po sa n.s.o. AILLEN po ang nakalagay...
then ito pa po sa birth certificate ko po nakalagay sa gender ko male pero po sa n.s.o. ko female naman po ako which is correct dahil female po talaga ako.
mas reliable po ba ang n.s.o. kaysa sa birth certificate galing munisipyo?
kung n.s.o. po.. un name ko lang po ang magiging problema ko? ano po mga dapat gawin para po maayos ko po ito?

View user profile


the NSO copy is considered the correct copy. ask the local civil registrar if they will allow a petition for correction based on a typo error, even if the error is in the nso copy.

or adopt the spelling of aillen.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile


Arresto Menor
thanks for the reply. Very Happy
this website really help for those people na clueless and di alam ang gagawain.
more power for !!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum