Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

concubinage and bigamy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 concubinage and bigamy on Wed May 04, 2011 9:08 pm

loraenz

Arresto Menor
hi..hihingi po aq ng advice..meron po kc ako boyfriend..more than 2yrs n kmi ngaun..nagkakilala kmi s work..mauna aq ng 2yrs s knya..so nung newbie xa eh pkilala nya smin eh single xa but that time he hve a gf for 8yrs,he also mentioned n my ex-gf xa 4yrs na may anak xa..then ilang months lng eh sbi nya naghiwalay n cla nung 8yrs gf nya at nagpunta yung girl s US..but then this year i found out dhil s Facebook..na kasal pla xa dun at di umalis ung girl at hindi lng yun kasal din xa s 4yrs gf nya at may anak cla..ngaun ung girl nlaman ung smin at she sd she wl use ung mga pix nmin s Facebook for evidence, wla p nman xang step n ginagawa..ask ko lng kung magkkdemandahan pde ko b idefend na d aq guilty kc from the start single ang sinabi nung lalake (i also verified s HR nmin ans single din status nya s lhat ng papers e.g SSS, PAGIBIG, TAX etc..ung bf ko)at pde ko b gmitin ang HR nmin for evidence o ung mga ksma nmin s work?and pde ko rin b idemanda ung bf ko..hope u can help me..tnx

View user profile

2 Re: concubinage and bigamy on Thu May 05, 2011 4:10 pm

attyLLL

plase do not use text spelling.

to make sure whether he is really married, apply for a Certificate of No Marriage from the NSO. all his marriages, if any, will be reported.

Have you already broken up with him? having sexual relations with a married man is not a crime.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: concubinage and bigamy on Fri May 06, 2011 7:19 pm

loraenz

Arresto Menor
pero sabi din nya na he change his name when he married his 4yr girlfriend..(example:his real name Mark Anthony Gomez then he changed it to Mark Gomez)..panu kung idemanda sya ng asawa nya dawit ako kasi we have relationship for 2yrs, kasi nga sabi nya single sya.

View user profile

4 Re: concubinage and bigamy on Fri May 06, 2011 9:25 pm

attyLLL

i recommend to you that you do not rely on what he says. apply for the cenomar at the nso, and you will know what is the truth.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: concubinage and bigamy on Sun May 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Cleopatra

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:plase do not use text spelling.

to make sure whether he is really married, apply for a Certificate of No Marriage from the NSO. all his marriages, if any, will be reported.

Have you already broken up with him? having sexual relations with a married man is not a crime.

- really? it isn't? so that's the reason why there are a lot of married men out there who do these things.. but what about if it's the other way around? like it's the married woman who is having a sexual relationship other than her husband? would that be considered a crime? it is, right?

View user profile

6 Re: concubinage and bigamy on Sun May 08, 2011 3:27 pm

attyLLL

repeated marital infidelity by the man - violation of ra 9262

married woman having sexual intercourse with other man -adultery

View user profile

7 Re: concubinage and bigamy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:44 pm

haunt

Arresto Menor
Atty,

Bakit makasuhan pa ng adultery at bigamy and 2nd wife kung mag sex sya sa iba at sumama o pakasal sa ibang lalake kung void naman daw ang marriage kasi 2nd wife nga sya,.

o dapat ma declare pa ng korte na void sya? and unless ma declare valid sila na mag asawa, tama po ba yun?? pls. clarify./..salamat!

View user profile

8 Re: concubinage and bigamy on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:44 pm

attyLLL

it's required that the first marriage is declared void first by the court

View user profile

9 Re: concubinage and bigamy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm

haunt

Arresto Menor
kahit po concubinage at adultery ginawa sa ibang basna pero OFW naman kami except yung asawa ko kasi husabnds visa sya...mag proseper ba yun atty? gus2 ko aksuhan adultery..at monetary damages sa paramour at fraud kasi nung naubus na pera ko naghanp na iabng lalake!!!

View user profile

10 Re: concubinage and bigamy Today at 11:35 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum