Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Support Claims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Support Claims on Fri May 06, 2011 6:02 am


Arresto Menor

I am a mother of an 8 yr old boy. My family and I were the ones who have been providing him with everything since birth. The father although he acknowledge him never provided for my son.

Its been 8 years, I have been trying to contact the father as well as his family for financial support but to no avail.

I am in Manila and they are based in Iloilo. I dont know where to file a case and will it prosper.

I am not sure if the guy is employed now but the family owns a restaurant there.

Thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Support Claims on Fri May 06, 2011 11:50 am


when you say acknowledge, did he sign he birth certificate?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum