Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not married, but my kids lastname is their dad's

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
New topic Atty,

My kid's lastname are their dad's. We are not married but he acknowledged it so the kids' are using his lastname.

Since we are no longer together, how can my kids use my lastname as theirs instead of their dad's?

-dana erin

View user profile
if your kids are minor then you can go to court to have the change of name considering that you are single. but on normal circumstances when your kids are over 12 you have to wait for their age of majority so they can have to option whether they want to retain or change their surname

View user profile



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum