Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support on Sun May 08, 2011 4:24 pm


Arresto Menor
If you are physically separated from your husband because he abandoned his wife and 1 yr old son, can the wife still demand financial support for their son and for the wife, even if the husband is currently unemployed? He has savings and resouces. Can he also be obliged to visit the child regularly? What are the legal actions that must be done? Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: financial support on Sun May 08, 2011 4:29 pm

you need to be clear first, are you married? if not, did the father signed the birth certificate of the son to prove paternity?

if any of the above is in effect, you have the right to ask for financial support. as to ask him to visit his son, it would render ineffective if he gives support financially but do not want to have a visit on the child, its his right because you can not allege abandonment if he is giving financial support for the child.

View user profile

3 ff up question on Sun May 08, 2011 4:46 pm


Arresto Menor
Pano ko po yun gagawin?(concrete procedure) may marecommend po kayong lawyer? If he is charged with abandonment, what will happen? (punishment). He does not give financial support. Kailangan pang magmakaawasa kanya na bisitahin nya anak namin. Thanks

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum